* Middle East Eye reported that Israeli forces killed two Palestinians on Friday during raids in the occupied West Bank city of Jenin. Abdullah Abu al-Teen, a doctor and fighter, died after being shot in the head, and Mateen Dabaya, 20, was also killed. Five other Palestinians were wounded in the raid on Jenin's refugee camp. Sources told the official Palestinian news agency Wafa that Israeli special forces had raided the camp, along with dozens of Israeli military vehicles, during which they deployed live fire.
* Middle East Monitor reported that various areas of the West Bank and Shuafat refugee camp witnessed a state of tension last week, in light of the continuous raids by the Israeli Occupation forces and the assault and abuse of Palestinians. A general strike took place in Nablus and the schools in Jerusalem, in compliance with the decision of civil disobedience issued by the residents of Shuafat camp, rejecting the imposed siege on the camp for the fifth day in a row. Youth closed the streets of some neighborhoods and towns in the city of Jerusalem.
* Shaving off the head completely has become a trend among the youth of Shuafat camp (northeast of Jerusalem), after the camp’s youth received news that the perpetrator of the Shuafat checkpoint operation - last Saturday - was bald, with the aim of camouflaging the occupation and complicating the operation search for him.
* Iranian security forces have thus far killed at least 23 children, which sheds further light on the authorities’ deadly resolve to crush the widespread, ongoing protests, Amnesty International said. In a detailed statement, Amnesty listed the names and circumstances surrounding the killing of 23 children as a result of unlawful force during protests from September 20 to 30. The victims included 20 boys aged between 11 and 17; and three girls, two of whom were 16 years old and one 17 years old. Most of the boys were killed by security forces unlawfully firing live ammunition at them. Two boys died after being shot with metal pellets at close range, while three girls and a boy died after fatal beatings by security forces.
* The Houthi militia has recently begun a new recruitment process for young men over the age of twenty, seeking to attract and recruit 4,000 young men under the pretext of helping them get married, a behavior that the militias have used over the past years. Residents in Sanaa, who spoke with Asharq Al-Awsat, said that Houthi militias seek to push the young men targeted for marriage to recruitment camps and distribute them to the battle fronts.
* Congested social conditions has been causing anger of youth of the Tindouf camps, amid human rights demands to isolate the leaders of the “Polisario” Front, which has become absent from the internal scene, in light of the exacerbation of the fierce conflicts between them to take over the leadership of the separatist entity. The Forum for Supporting Self-Government in the Tindouf Camps, known for its acronym "Forsatin", pointed to the discontent among the Sahrawi youth about the leadership, stressing that the collective anger transcended the stage of hypothetical criticism and reached the point of spontaneous action in the field. The same source stated that "Sahrawi youth distributed statements and circulated clear demands that resonated in all the camps, and received an unparalleled response." In this regard, the Forum "Forsatin" explained that "the current stage calls for the necessity of revitalizing the front's joints, and overcoming the immature behavior of the leadership, which is looking for its own interests by all means," calling for "the renunciation of the ideological armament of youth that characterized the Sahrawi Liberation Movement."