* In light of the conflict that has devastated Yemen since 2015, Dunja Ramadan chose to focus on the initiatives that many young people have taken to preserve their culture. In her article for Qantara, she discusses with Yousra Ishaq, a young Yemeni filmmaker attempts to catch glimpses of life in the country, aside from the horrors of war, as well as her efforts to help young filmmakers in the country through workshops. She discussed her latest project, which focuses on a small Yemeni family that produces Khawlani coffee, an important part of Yemeni culture.
* Baghdad, which was voted the capital of Arab youth hosted the street theater festival, from February 28th until March 6th, under the slogan "Our Youth Awareness and empowerment". Held under the patronage of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, this festival was meant to present the various artistic and cultural feats of youth across the Arab region. At the conclusion of the festival, the jury announced the awards of the festival in the various categories.
* The heads of 17 of the Arab Scout associations met at the headquarters in Cairo, where the leaders discussed how to develop a program in order to encourage more Arab youth to participate in the Scout movement, as a means to unite young Arabs.
* In Kuwait, the General Authority for youth has announced that until March 17th, young Kuwaitis can submit their work in order to be nominated for the Arab Youth Excellence Award in the field of youth volunteering.
* The Crown Prince Foundation in Jordan announced their programs for 2022 during a press conference on Tuesday . They stated that they had opened a new office in Ma'an, in order to have more presence and support for youth in the Southern parts of the country.
* From March 28th until March 30th, the Arab Youth center will be hosting the "Arab Youth Meeting for Young Leaders", under the auspices of Emirati Deputy Prime Minister, HRH Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. It is said that over 20 Arab ministers and 35 youth leaders in the region will be attending event. The main focus will be empowering the youth, discussing their ambitions, both domestically and internationally.